Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The devils liquid is alcohol


This blog is here for me to express my feelings, thoughts, ideas, art, etc. etc.. etc...

Ive been thinking about starting this blog for a while now but it wasn't until this day that I finally made progress. Main reason why I did it today? a change of mind!

I actually had a experience last night and somehow this is what got me started on this blog. I guess I figured with this Ill have a way to remember....

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we always remember our experiences. Our experiences constitute for who we are. After reading about De Vito's (2009) literature, I would explain experiences as events that guide ones life. And you have organized that experience in your brain and found ways to assess the never-ending events in your life for 'the better' or as 'a change of mind'. We evolve with our surrounding; our environment. We are the earth people.

    ReplyDelete