Dawn Patrol 10/19/10 from jbarbs on Vimeo.
I finished the video clip from Tuesdays dawn patrol. It was a pretty quick edit and I only filmed about a quarter of the time while I was in the water (took pictures and bodyboarded the rest of the time). Definitely plan on doing more in water filming after seeing how this came out. It's the angle Ive been missing all this time... well that and the helicopter angle!!
and today we got another blessing from mother nature! More tubes!! Big thanks to Jared for the heads up! Probably would've surfed shetty waves on the other side without the info. Below are some shots I took from today's session...
It was pretty good getting some tube time two days in a row. Big thanks to mother nature for throwing us some waves during these times of flatness. Hoping you can send us some big ones soon!






No comments:
Post a Comment